Arrow ECS operates in IT market as Value Added Distributor (VAD) and its main objective is to build good quality distribution channel to deliver IT systems to companies and institutions together with its producers and business partners. The key point of our strategy is broad support of our partners effort to address end customers.
Our Company was founded in the year 1990 (as soft-tronik, spol. s r.o.) and in 2016 it celebrated 26 years of its successful existency in Czech IT market. Thus its experienced management and trained specialists can offer their partners services, support and know-how on a very high level. Our company has offices in Prague and Ostrava.
In 2005, the company became the part of worldwide value added distribution group Arrow, and since 2010 it operates on the market under new name - Arrow ECS.
From products delivery to competencies
We are - as value added distributor – focused not only to products delivery, but we supply customers with complex and qualified approach to their needs in four basic areas, where we offer customers our know-how and competences (our competences are mentioned below in parentheses).
Areas and competences:
- Datacenters (servers, storages, virtualization, high availability, archiving and backup, consolidation)
- Access to applications (availability, security, access infrastructure, optimalization and acceleration)
- IT security (VPN/SSL, firewalls, aplication firewalls, antivir, antispam, IDP, IDS, NAC, web filtering, authentication, log and compliance management)
- Networking (switching, routing, SDN)
Products and Technologies
Offer the best solution of customer needs means to mainly keep up the pace with fast innovation cycle of the IT sector. That is why we have a close cooperation with top manufacturers of the most modern technologies. Partnership with producers enables to obtain information on new trends, learn the most modern technologies, gain detailed technical information and support as one of the first. Then, we can offer such technologies and information to our customers, which will help them gain and maintain the reputation of successful companies.
Product portfolio of Arrow ECS covers the most important areas of IT in companies and thus enables our customers to resolve their needs in all of their complexity. Our main partners are companies Oracle, NetApp, VMware, Veeam, Check Point, RSA Security, F5 Networks, Juniper Networks, Citrix, McAfee, Symantec and more.
We offer broad spectrum of services
Our objective is to offer to our partners not only good quality and modern technologies, but also provide them with interesting accompanying services, which further increase the value of our mutual cooperation: training, consulting, expert's reports, technical support, financing, logistics.
We are the connecting link between producers and customers – thanks to direct contacts with the producers and knowledge of customer needs we have the needed know-how and want to include it into the offer of services and deliver it to our partners.
Experienced management and trained specialists can offer the partners and end users high quality services, support and know-how. We offer help and support in all phases of deployment and operation of information systems – from solution designs during systems installation up to training in authorized training center, support and service during operation.
Offered services overview:
- IT professionals training: We operate a training center, which has been authorized by Citrix, F5 Networks, Check Point, IBM, Juniper Networks, Symantec, Veeam and VMware. The offer of trainings is supplemented by product trainings and seminars.
- Technical services: Custom installations and system configurations in the area of security, services in the area of networks, on-site assistance (search for and removal of the cause of malfunction directly on location), expert's reports, consulting services.
- Technical support: Our specialists provide support for all technologies we deliver.
- Financial services: Offer of financial services includes, besides standard payments for goods after delivery in agreed upon due date, also a possibility of an agreement on individual conditions of extended maturity period of invoices or help to partners with financing larger projects.
- Business and marketing support: In cooperation with partners and makers we prepare for the end users conferences and problem oriented seminars in which we familiarize them with the benefits and characteristics of individual solutions.
Joint road to success
Together with our partners we want to create a strong tie with high level of know-how and ability to bring the best and most modern technologies and solutions to the Czech and Slovak IT markets. Each link has its own role in the distribution chain – and the goal of Arrow ECS is to provide our partners the possibility to concentrate on their key competencies, while we take over the care on resolution of other needs and requirements.
Mainly the partnership plays the most important role in the travel to success, it is more than a business relationship or delivery of products. That is why reinforcement of partnership links is one of our top priorities – thanks to this, exchanges of know-how, effective distribution of activities in the distribution channel and finally satisfaction of end customer needs can take place. The strength of partnership significantly contributes on satisfaction and prosperity of all link of the distribution chain.